Purple Tiger Floribunda Rose
Unique Blooms You Won't Find Anywhere Else
The Purple Tiger rose is a must-have for the rose lover. This garden marvel is a big seller due to its unique purple and white stripes. But, it's not the only reason to get the Purple Tiger...
• Blooms in summer and fall
• Incredible fragrances- perfect for cut flower arrangements
• Low maintenance- resists disease and cold damage
The Purple Tiger begins blooming in the early summer and displays flower after flower until the first frost. The 3 inch lavender double blooms (with over 35 petals) are striped white with flecks and dashes of purple. The strong citrus and currant scent will fill up the garden and home with a fragrance fit for heaven. The Purple Tiger is a must for a cut flower display, and is a perfect complement among white roses.
Numerous Landscape Potentials
The Purple Tiger deserves centerpiece status. It grows to a height of 3-4 feet and is excellent for borders, cottage gardens, or along other roses. If you live north of zone 6, you can put the rose in a patio planter and watch it flourish. You can then move it inside during the cold of winter until the warmth of spring begins again. Wherever you situate the Purple Tiger, it will attract the eye of everyone in the neighborhood!
Get your Purple Tiger rose today and enjoy the most unique rose on the market!
The Simplest of Care
Your Purple Tiger rose is virtually fuss free as long as you follow these simple steps…
• Water moderately and a little more during the summer heat.
• Plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
• Fertilize with an organic compost, alfalfa meal, or an organic all-purpose fertilizer.
• Cut spent flowers to ensure constant blooming.
• Prune in the early spring.
• Although disease and pest resistant, check periodically for either.