Cecile Brunner Climbing Rose
Low-Maintenance Climber with Fragrant Blooms
• Fragrant flowers, popular for mini-bouquets
• Reblooms for three seasons!
• Low-maintenance, cold hardy and heat tolerant
• One of the most popular climbing varieties among rose enthusiasts!
Rebloomer Gives You Three Colorful Shows Every Year
The Cecile Brunner Rose blooms in spring, summer and fall... meaning you can create flower arrangements around your home all year long! As this deciduous rose climbs, the delicate buds burst forth in spring, with fragrant, subtle pink, double blooms. The butterflies will make a new home, creating even more dramatic colors. Sprays of flower after flower adorn this vine until the first frost.
Looks Great Anywhere
Be sure you can plant these where friends and family can notice them. Their fragrance is sweet, almost like candy. Plant them on fences or train them on a trellis near your patio. Plant them near windows of your home- the subtle fragrances will fill up your home and garden with the most pleasing scent imaginable. Turn an ugly fence into a natural flower-adorned centerpiece. It's even an excellent privacy screen. Wherever you put this rose, rest assured it will be the all-star of your garden.
Low-Maintenance Rose Needs Little Care
The Cecile Brunner is long in looks, but needs only a tiny amount of attention. Follow these steps to keep your rose happy…
• Fertilize in the spring with a compost or alfalfa meal or all purpose fertilizer.
• Water regularly (weekly) and more in extreme heat.
• Plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
• Prune in late winter or early spring.
• No need to spray due to high pest tolerance.
That's all you do to keep Cecile Brunner climbing and drawing the attention of the whole neighborhood!
Get your Cecile Brunner Climbing Rose today! No other climbing vine is this gorgeous!