Joseph's Coat Climbing Rose
A Multi-Colored Wonder!
• Unique blend of red, orange, pink and gold
• Blooms in spring and summer
• Sweet fragrance
• Low maintenance: pest and disease free, cold hardy, heat tolerant
A Stunning Display
Imagine every arbor and fence adorned with the Joseph’s Coat rose. The semi-double 4 inch blooms (with more than 12 petals each), create a striking backdrop to the green glossy foliage. This vigorous grower can reach ten feet, creating a flower display that will attract neighbors and butterflies alike!
Happy as a Vine or a Hedge
The Joseph's Coat can easily adapt to however you want to sculpt it. Create a shrub row or a hedge. Let it climb against the home or an unsightly fence. The choices are endless! Wherever you place your new Joseph's Coat, rest assured the floral display will liven up the landscape.
Simple Directions for Incredible Color
Creating your perfect garden requires some work. However, you’ll find that the Joseph’s Coat climbing rose has minimal demands. Take these steps to ensure your rose is happy and healthy…
• Plant in full sun.
• Feed at the beginning of each season with a rich organic compost, alfalfa meal or an all-purpose fertilizer.
• Use a natural fungicide if you live in a very humid environment.
• Water regularly when top 3 inch of soil is dry.
• Prune only at the beginning of the season.
• Cut fading flowers to ensure another wealth of blooms.
Plus, the Joseph's Coat can withstand an array of soils, although a well-drained spot is choice. And that’s it. No to fuss. Yes to flowers.
Get your Joseph's Coat today. This is the blooming vine you’ve been dreaming of!