* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Partial Sun to Partial Shade
- Botanical Name: Cordyline Fruticosa 'Rising Sun'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Vibrant Tropical Color Indoors
Merging rich tropical color with effortless growth, the Hawaiian Ti Plant 'Rising Sun' delivers an exotic touch to any space. The Rising Sun, also known as the Good Luck Plant, is famous for its dramatic hues and full, lush growth.
So, you get island-inspired beauty without leaving your home. The plant's evergreen leaves boast contrasting pink margins when the Rising Sun, called Ti Plant in Hawaii, reaches maturity. Aptly named for this rich color variation, the Rising Sun is reminiscent of a sunrise or sunset. And it thrives with just a bit of sun and water, so you get exotic good looks effortlessly.
But the best part? You get a proven performer and healthy, full color and growth. We've put in the hard work ahead of time, so you reap the rewards of effortless care and hassle-free growth. Your Hawaiian Ti Plant 'Rising Sun' is delivered directly to your door with care, ready to thrive with one-of-a-kind color.
Don't wait - get a tried-and-true house plant that grows without fuss. This exotic Cordyline is highly sought-after, so get your Rising Sun Plant today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a container that's about twice the width of your plant's shipped container, and ensure it has drainage holes. The Ti prefers partial sun to partial shade, which is about 4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
Place it near a sunny window, in an area with some shade during the afternoon. Once you’re ready to plant, use organic soil, place your plant in its soil, backfill and then water to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Water your Rising Sun around once or twice weekly so that the soil is moist but well-drained. If you’re not sure when to water your plant, simply check the soil 2 to 3 inches down – if it’s dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Remove any dead or damaged foliage to keep your Ti growing strong.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|