* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa WEKsmopur / WEKvossutono
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
A Unique and Striking Color Combination
With an eye-catching contrast of brightness and depth, you’ll love this sophisticated display. The Julia Child™ and Ebb Tide™ Two-fer Rose Tree delivers two completely unique blooms, in one tree. The product of dedicated cultivation, it's an award-winning rose, taking home a 2006 AARS award.
This Rose Tree is sure to catch your eye. Semi-glossy green foliage provides the perfect backdrop for the two contrasting rose colors. foliage. The Ebb Tide blooms are a deep, rich purple - reminiscent of an inky sky. The Julia Child blooms, in contrast, are a sunny butter-gold, making a cheery statement. Each flower is supported by medium-length stems.
Even the scents of this one-of-a-kind Rose Tree complement each other. The sunny-yellow Julia Child has a sweet, licorice scent, while the violet Ebb Tide delivers a strong, spicy clove fragrance. You'll love the captivating combination - and so will pollinators in your yard!
With a compact footprint, this Rose Tree reaches 5-8 feet tall and 2-3 feet wide. Its versatile size makes it perfect for patio containers, eye-catching garden beds and even flowering borders.
Equal parts dramatic and dreamy, the Julia Child and Ebb Tide Rose Tree is a statement piece. With two distinct bloom colors and an elegant tree form, you’ll be able to create impact you'll enjoy for seasons to come!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|