* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Sunlight: Part Sun-Part Shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Asparagus densiflorus
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Fine, Feathery Foliage...No Planting Required
Fine, feathery foliage in a vibrant green tone elevates the Asparagus Fern. And the Kokedama Asparagus Fern takes house plant perfect to a new level, with an eco-friendly root ball and artisanal bamboo stand. This new, improved package means no dirt, no planting, and no hassle for you. Plus, it's a work of art...and the hottest new introduction in houseplants.
Simply place your Asparagus Fern in little sun and shade, and watch it thrive. Whether you use its on-trend bamboo tripod or hang it from the ceiling in macrame, it offers an all-natural alternative to your usual plastic pot and cleans the air while it grows.
It's versatile and adaptable but still delivers the unique growth you love, including the small flowers and berries that set the Asparagus Fern apart. Even better? A few missed waterings aren't an issue either since the plant's root system has all it needs to thrive.
So, no guesswork needed. Your Kokedama Asparagus Fern requires virtually no upkeep. We've done the work for you by hand-selecting this variety and shipped it with care...now, you get a healthy root system and plant delivered directly to your door.
The Asparagus's moss ball is like a built-in green thumb, keeping it healthy and beautiful. So, you get the benefits of one-of-a-kind good looks without any of the fuss.
This moss ball is hand-crafted based on a tried-and-true, ancient Japanese technique, used to nourish plants for hundreds of years.
Take your homescape up a notch with your own Kokedama Asparagus Fern Plant today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Simply remove your Kokedama Asparagus Fern from its box and style it how you'd like - with the bamboo stand, hanging macrame or in a ceramic pot. No planting is required, so the possibilities are endless.
When you remove your Fern, check the moss ball for dryness and water if it is dry.
Place it an area with partial sun to partial shade (about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day).
2. Watering: To water your plant, remove it from its stand or hanging pot and place it in a small bowl with about 2 inches of filtered water. Do this when the bottom of the root system ball is dry.
You'll know when it's dry based on its weight - very lightweight moss balls are ready to be watered!
The water is then absorbed up through the moss ball in about 15 minutes and then can be positioned back on the tripod (after allowing excess water to drain off). In general, this will have to be done weekly or twice weekly. Keep your plant in its dish until you see bubbles.
3. Fertilizing: You can feed your plant monthly with an all-purpose water-soluble fertilizer (20-20-20). You may also give it a splash of watered-down coffee or fish emulsion.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|