* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Sunlight: Part Sun-Part Shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Cascading Green Foliage, No Dirt or Pot Needed
Get the cascading green foliage of the Golden Pothos with a new spin: The Kokedama Pothos Plant is grown in a sustainably-made moss ball and comes with an artisanal bamboo stand. So, when you order the Kokedama, you won't have to deal with planting, dirt, or hassle. You have a work of art and the hottest new introduction in houseplants!
With this Pothos, you get the versatility of a plant that loves to grow in sun or shade, whether you place it on its trend-savvy tripod or hang it from the ceiling. This Pothos delivers an all-natural alternative to your typical plastic pot and clears the air of toxins with purifying growth.
Even when neglected, the Pothos' vibrant green, variegated foliage looks great - missed waterings and lack of fertilizer are no problem.
And the best part? Since we've hand-selected your Kokedama Pothos Plant so that there's virtually no upkeep, you won't have to fuss with planting, dirt or guesswork on how to row it. You get results and a healthy root system, packaged with care and delivered directly to your door hassle-free.
The efficiently-packed root system acts as the Pothos' little green thumb so you don't need one.
This hand-crafted technique is based on a tried-and-true, ancient Japanese way of planting, used to nourish houseplants for hundreds of years.
You'll only have to decide where to place your trend-savvy plant. Get your own Kokedama Golden Pothos Plant today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: No planting required - just remove your Kokedama from the box and style it how you'd like...with the bamboo stand, macrame or in a hanging ceramic pot.
2. Watering: To water your plant, remove it from its stand or hanging pot and place it in a small bowl with about 2 inches of filtered water. Water when the bottom of the root ball is dry.
You'll know when it's dry based on its weight - very light moss balls are ready to be watered!
When you place your plant in the water, the water is absorbed up through the moss ball in about 15 minutes and then can be positioned back on the tripod (after allowing excess water to drain off). Generally, you will 'water' your Golden Pothos weekly or twice weekly, keeping it in the dish until you see bubbles.
3. Fertilizing: If you want to bolster your plant's growth, you may feed with an all-purpose water-soluble fertilizer (20-20-20) once a month, or fertilize it with a splash of watered-down coffee or fish emulsion.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|