* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Sunlight: Part Sun-Part Shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Spathiphyllum
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
The Iconic House Plant...No Planting Required
The Kokedama Peace Lily Plant delivers the evergreen looks you love in a brand new package. Arriving in a Kokedama moss orb with an artisanal bamboo stand, this plant is a versatile, trend-savvy plant that thrives in sun or shade. It uses its handmade, eco-friendly moss ball to keep growing without any hassle on your part.
It's an all-natural alternative to your average plastic pot. But despite its new look, you still get the lush, glossy green leaves and white blooms that make the Peace Lily iconic. And even when it's neglected, it continues to filter the air, freshening up any space.
The Kokedama is ideal for forgetful or busy plant owners since it grows well on little care. It gets all it needs from its healthy root system.
And we've hand-selected the Kokedama Peace Lily so that you get results and good looks with little to no upkeep. This plant arrives healthy, delivered directly to your door without the need for planting or guesswork since your Lily's root ball acts as a built-in green thumb.
This moss ball is a hand-crafted work of art, based on a tried-and-true, ancient Japanese technique, used to nourish plants for hundreds of years.
Your Kokedama Peace Lily is ready to grow and enjoy now. The only work for you will be opening the package and deciding where to place your Lily. Order your own Kokedama Peace Lily Plant today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: No planting is required! Remove your Peace Lily from its shipped package and style it how you'd like, with the bamboo stand, hanging macrame or in a ceramic pot.
When you remove your Lily from its post, check the moss ball for dryness and water if it is dry.
Place it an area with partial sun to partial shade (about 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day).
2. Watering: To water your Peace Lily Plant, remove it from its stand or hanging pot and place it in a small bowl with about 2 inches of filtered water. Water it when the bottom of the root system moss ball is dry. You'll know when it's dry based on its weight - very light orbs are ready to be watered!
When you place it in the bowl, the water is absorbed up through the moss ball in about 15 minutes and then can be positioned back on the tripod (after allowing excess water to drain off). Generally, you will 'water' your Lily weekly or twice weekly, keeping it in the dish until you see bubbles.
3. Fertilizing: You may feed with an all-purpose water-soluble fertilizer (20-20-20) once a month, or fertilize with a splash of watered-down coffee or fish emulsion.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|