Neil Diamond Hybrid Tea Rose
The Most Vibrant Rose You've Ever Seen!
• Giant multi-color blooms
• Impeccable Fragrance
• Long stems, perfect for cut arrangements
• Pest and disease resistant, cold hardy, heat tolerant
Colorful & Fragrant
This new addition to the Hybrid tea rose family blooms in the summer with an array of pink and white colors. The white stripes are speckled with touches of pink that will dazzle the eye. The 5 inch bloom size is only outdone by the massive 50 petal count. Plus, this is the perfect cut flower thanks to the blooms, long stems, and the classic rose scent. Your flower vases will shine with new colors, and your home will fill with fragrances.
This Diamond Shines Anywhere
Thanks to the upright bush form (3 feet high and wide), the Neil Diamond rose is a great addition to almost any garden feature. Create a hedge row for amazing curb appeal. Place it as a backdrop in a perennial garden. It can even sit majestically against the green hues of an herb garden. If you live north of zone 6, you can place the rose in a container and move it inside during the winter. Wherever Neil Diamond ends up, you can guarantee a show!
Despite the rock-n-roll looks, this rose doesn’t need pampering. Just follow this easy care guide, and your Neil Diamond will flourish.
• Plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
• Prune in the early spring.
• Fertilize in the early spring with an organic compost, alfalfa meal, or an all-purpose fertilizer.
• Water regularly, especially in the heat of summer.
• Although virtually pest and disease free, check periodically for any signs of either.
Get your Neil Diamond rose today before the demand reaches an all-time high. This is one rose your garden deserves!