* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-11 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 4-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 4-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa 'Radral'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Bold Coral Blooms, Spring to Fall
The Knock Out® family of roses have long been known for their low maintenance and easy growth - and now, it's available in a stunning shade of coral!
Each petal of this unbeatable bloom transitions from peach to pink in a subtle wash of color. The flowers are lush and full, each one packed with more than 25 petals. And if you live somewhere with warm or humid summers, you can expect the vibrancy of these blooms to grow even more intense.
The Coral Knock Out's blooms often start out as a soft orange shade in the spring, and transition to a deep coral as the season progresses. What’s more, these rose trees bloom in the spring, summer, and fall.
The bright floral display is set off against deep green foliage. And with a compact footprint, these trees are versatile enough to be planted in patio containers, as a garden bed accent or in a flowering border. If you’re looking for a centerpiece plant for your landscape, the Coral Knock Out Rose fits the bill.
Bred for disease resistance, Knock Out Roses won't fall prey to problems that cause other roses to fade. Even better? They like heat and are resistant to drought. Plus, this Rose Tree is self-cleaning, so you don't have to remove spent blooms.
Add this unbeatable coral color and low-maintenance growth to your landscape now, and you'll enjoy blooms for seasons to come.
At BrighterBlooms.com, our Knock Out Rose Trees are carefully nurtured for peak performance. That means you get a healthy tree with strong roots and more consistent blooms. And since this is a unique Knock Out Rose variety, you won't find it at your local garden center or big box store!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|