Showing 1 - 18 of 18 items
Starting at $124.99
Starting at $149.99
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $144.99
Starting at $129.99
Juicy, robust and crisp taste from home.
Fresh, juicy and easy to grow, our Peach Trees offer delicious home-grown flavor. Especially since they're specifically chosen to adapt to several different soil types and climate conditions, meaning fresh harvests in almost any climate.
How to Plant Peach Trees
Our Peach Trees are easy to plant and maintain because we’ve grown and nurtured them, long before they arrive at your door.
- When? Spring is the best time to plant.
- Where? Choose a location with full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) and well-draining soil, in a hole large enough to accommodate the entire root ball.
- How? Place your Peach Tree in a hole big enough to accommodate the entire root system, backfill the soil and water.
How to Care for Peach Trees
We’ve grafted your tree from a specific “mother” variety, so you can expect consistency and ease for your Peach Trees. With our Peaches, you'll get same delicious fruit season to season
How to Prune Peach Trees and More
When it comes to caring for Peach Trees, we follow the four Ps: Planting, Pruning, Pollination, and Picking.
- Planting: Choose a sunny area, usually the sunniest side of your house or building, to plant. Then, place your tree in a hole big enough to accommodate its entire root system, pack the soil tightly and water.
- Pruning: Prune your Peach Tree during winter or early spring to maintain the tree's open center and encourage fruit production. And remove any dead or broken branches at the same time. To achieve an open center, prune so that the center section has only two or three main branches.
- Pollination: Most of our Peach Trees are self-fertile, but purchasing two or more to plant together ensures a larger, more robust harvest.
- Picking: The peaches on the top and outside of your tree are usually ready to pick first. When Peaches are fully ripe, there’s no green left on the skin and they come off easily with a slight twist.