Lemon-Lime Citrus Bush
* Images shown are of mature plants
Lemon-Lime Citrus Bush
A Citrus Lover’s Dream!
If you love both lemon and lime, you don’t have to choose your favorite with our Lemon-Lime Cocktail Bush! Instead, this unique plant includes both Meyer Lemons and Limes in a single pot. The two citrus fruits are nurtured together in a single pot, producing both lemons and limes - and you can choose between a Persian or Key Lime!
Your Lemon-Lime Citrus Bush produces all the fruit you’ll need to make your favorite drinks, baked goods and savory dishes pop with flavor. The best part? Your bush has spent months developing healthy roots in our nursery before being shipped to your door - and it can start bearing fruit as soon as the first year!
You won't need to make a lot of room in your home for your Lemon and Lime Citrus Bush. With a compact bush form, it will reach just 6-8 feet tall and wide - perfect for patios, too. Your Lemon-Lime Citrus Bush will thrive outdoors in warmer climates, but if you live in a cooler area, don't worry - just move your bush inside in the colder months.
Easy care paired with tropical good looks and double the citrus fruit - what's not to like? Don't miss out - get your Lemon-Lime Citrus Bush today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lemon-Lime Bush in a pot that is 12 to 14 inches in diameter. Use a basic, organic potting mix without any fertilizer added, place your bush, and water to settle the roots. Adding mulch or cedar shavings to the top of the soil helps retain the plant's moisture.
2. Watering: Lemon-Lime Bushes need plenty of water. To know when to water your tree, simply check the soil about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water your bush.
3. Fertilizing: A citrus or avocado fertilizer will give the best results, such as the one included in our Citrus Care Kit. Your leaves will tell you if you need to add certain fertilizers later. If your leaves are too yellow, the plant needs more nitrogen. If the leaves are yellow with green veins, then the Lemon-Lime Bush needs iron.
4. Pruning: There's no need to prune your Lemon-Lime Bush. If you want to keep its shape, then you can prune as desired.
5. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile, but you can pollinate by hand for your indoor trees. Simply take a bloomed flower and pluck it. Gently rub the center of the flower over the center of the other flowers. This will essentially do what bees will do for you outside in the summer!
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $100||$24.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height: 6-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 6-8 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Early Spring
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, AL, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX, OR
Customer Reviews & Photos
Want extra protection for your plants? We've got you covered. Our cost-effective One Year Warranty guarantees your plants for a full year.
If a plant gets damaged - from weather, human error or anything else - just send in a picture, and you'll get store credit to replace your plant!
Get peace of mind for your new plants. Purchase a One Year Warranty today!
Because this tree is grown in a burlap bag, its roots grow into the cloth, rather than circling around the pot. This brings moisture and nutrients into the tree, for faster, healthier growth and ease. Simply dig your hole, place the Drop 'N Grow™ bag in the center (burlap included), then use excess dirt to fill the hole. That's it!