* Images shown are of mature plants
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Drought Tolerance: Good
- Traffic Tolerance: High
- Coverage Area: 5,000-10,000 sq. feet
- Season: Cool
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Get a Lush Green Lawn, Fast!
Whether you're overseeding or establishing a new lawn, Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass is the perfect choice. Frequently used to overseed warm-weather grasses, especially in the South, this cool-season grass is dense-growing, with a fine texture and consistently deep green color.
This grass seed is time-tested and a proven performer. With three advanced cultivars of turf-type perennial Ryegrass, Lesco Double Eagle establishes fast - and it's tolerant of both drought and everyday wear and tear. It's the perfect grass for even high-traffic areas - including backyards, play areas and pathways. Plus, it's resistant to many common grass problems.
Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass is a tough, easy-growing grass with tons of landscape impact. From filling in dormant winter landscapes to creating a whole new lawn, your yard will be looking lush and green in no time.
With so many options, it can be hard to find the perfect grass seed. But at BrighterBlooms.com, we've chosen the highest-quality grass seed for you. That means you'll get a vibrant, improved landscape, faster - without worrying about disease, brown patches or new grass failing to establish. Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed is top of the line, with hardy growth, lush color and excellent tolerance to everything from drought to foot traffic.
This grass is a true landscape solution. Don't miss out - get your Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
Cool-season grasses will establish best when the soil temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees. Typically, seeding is best done in spring or fall.
Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass will grow best in the cool humid and cool arid zones of the United States, when used for permanent establishment. It can also be used for overseeding in the warm humid and warm arid zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following measurements:
- New grass establishment: 4-6 lbs. of seed for every 1000 square feet
- Renovation an existing lawn: 2-3 lbs. for every 1000 square feet
- Overseeding: 10-15 lbs. for every 1000 square feet
3. Watering: Water your new grass seed well immediately after seeding, and continue light, frequent waterings. Water more frequently in times of extreme heat or drought.
Germination will take place within 14 days, and your grass can take 2-6 months to fully establish.
4. Maintenance: This grass thrives best with moderate maintenance. Keep your lawn mowed at a height of 1.5-2.5 inches.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|