TurboTurf™ Tall Fescue Grass Seed
* Images shown are of mature plants
TurboTurf™ Tall Fescue Grass Seed
Drought Resistant, Self Repairing Grass Seed
Get the best lawn on the block with the newest technology and optimal performance in grass seed. With the TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed, powered by PROCLASS, you’ll have a lusher, greener, and healthier lawn.
- Self-repairing grass seed
- Quick germination time
- Tolerant of drought and salt and resistant to brown patch
- Thick and dense texture
- Dark green color
Unlike other Fescue varieties, TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed is easy to plant and maintain. With quick establishment and germination in 6-10 days, you won’t have to spend weeks monitoring its growth. Plus, it's adaptive to a wide range of soil types and pH levels, with excellent salt tolerance.
TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed has unbeatable resilience when it comes to beating out brown patches. Developed using the best and most resilient cultivars of tall fescue, this grass seed is coated with a blend of nutrients, soil amendments, and fungicide to ensure a healthy and quick start to your lawn. The dense, deep rooting system helps it persevere through heat, drought and tough conditions.
Effortlessly enjoy making your lawn the best one on the block. With TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed, a gorgeous, low-maintenance lawn is within reach. Order yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
TurboTurf Tall Fescue performs best in the Transition and Cool Season Zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following guidelines:
- Inter-seeding: 3-5 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
- New seeding: 5-8 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
3. Watering: Keep the seed bed moist until the germination process is complete. For best results, water twice a day, for 10 minutes each time.
4. Mowing: Mow first when your grass reaches 2.5-3 inches in height. Keep the mower blade sharp to prevent injury to your new grass.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $100||$24.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Drought Tolerance: Good
- Traffic Tolerance: Moderate
- Coverage Area: 5,000 sq. feet
- Season: Transitional-Cool
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Customer Reviews & Photos
Want extra protection for your plants? We've got you covered. Our cost-effective One Year Warranty guarantees your plants for a full year.
If a plant gets damaged - from weather, human error or anything else - just send in a picture, and you'll get store credit to replace your plant!
Get peace of mind for your new plants. Purchase a One Year Warranty today!
Because this tree is grown in a burlap bag, its roots grow into the cloth, rather than circling around the pot. This brings moisture and nutrients into the tree, for faster, healthier growth and ease. Simply dig your hole, place the Drop 'N Grow™ bag in the center (burlap included), then use excess dirt to fill the hole. That's it!