Oso Easy'® Double Red Rose Rosa x
* Images shown are of mature plants
Oso Easy'® Double Red Rose Rosa x
A Cut above Most Roses
If you've given up in your efforts to grow beautiful roses, you'll be encouraged to know that the Oso Easy® Double Red Rose (Rosa x 'Meipeporia' Oso Easy® Double Red) lives up to its name! Many types of roses require intensive maintenance, often with poor results, but the Oso Easy Double Red Rose keeps flowering even under adverse conditions. Ask any backyard grower to describe three challenges they face growing roses and you'll hear: disease susceptibility, seasonal or sporadic blooming and deadheading needed to keep plants flowering. The Oso Easy Double Red Rose overcomes all these challenges!
3 Passing Grades with Flying Colors
1. Double flowers. Not only does the Oso Easy Double Red Rose have a double layer of flower petals, but its rich red color is highlighted by pinkish-orange undertones!
2. Disease resistance. Even when subjected to overhead irrigation and no fungicidal applications in field trials, the Oso Easy Double Red Rose resisted the common rose diseases of black spot and powdery mildew.
3. Deadheading not needed. You won't have to get out the pruning shears each week to cut off the old blossoms. New flowers will grow to replace the old ones.
Show it Off
As the centerpiece of a formal garden, Oso Easy Double Red Rose makes a beautiful focal point. Set it on a pedestal in a beautiful urn planter as a container plant. In groups, Oso Easy Double Red Rose is a colorful addition to a sunny border. Plant bushes on both sides of a low picket fence and you'll add a cottage garden touch to your yard. Along your property line, Oso Easy Double Red Rose is unsurpassed as a living fence for a non-stop flowering show all summer long!
Few Demands for Big Rewards
Oso Easy Double Red Rose is truly an easy-maintenance shrub. Simply meet these few needs to enjoy years of abundant flowers:
• Sun. Full sun and bring it on! Oso Easy Double Red Rose thrives in all-day sunny spots.
• Soil. Moist but well-draining soil is a must. As a bonus, Oso Easy Double Red Rose is tolerant of salt, which makes it a suitable plant for coastal regions with salt spray or snowy climates where road de-icing salt gets washed into the soil.
• Water. Keep the soil moist but don't allow the planting area to become soggy. If you have low-lying areas in your yard where you'd like to plant Oso Easy Double Red Rose, install a raised bed to ensure proper drainage.
• Fertilizer. By applying a slow-release fertilizer in spring, you'll increase the flowering impact. Apply fertilizer according to soil-test recommendations.
• Chemical spraying. You won't have to do this, because Oso Easy Double Red Rose is disease-resistant.
• Pruning. Put the shears away! Oso Easy Double Red Rose doesn't need pruning. But if you want to shape your plants, trim them in early spring.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $100||$24.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
- Mature Height: 3-4 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Spacing: 3-4 ft.
- Growth Rate: 1-2 ft.
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Customer Reviews & Photos
Want extra protection for your plants? We've got you covered. Our cost-effective One Year Warranty guarantees your plants for a full year.
If a plant gets damaged - from weather, human error or anything else - just send in a picture, and you'll get store credit to replace your plant!
Get peace of mind for your new plants. Purchase a One Year Warranty today!
Because this tree is grown in a burlap bag, its roots grow into the cloth, rather than circling around the pot. This brings moisture and nutrients into the tree, for faster, healthier growth and ease. Simply dig your hole, place the Drop 'N Grow™ bag in the center (burlap included), then use excess dirt to fill the hole. That's it!