* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-11 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 4-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 4-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Blooms: Spring-Fall
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa ‘Radral’
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Months of Coral Color + Knock Out® Benefits
The Coral Knock Out® Rose Shrub is one of the newest additions to the Knock Out® family, delivering one-of-a-kind coral color that's unlike any other available. And the best part? It blooms from spring through fall, offering a unique hue that upgrades your curb appeal month after month.
And it has the Knock Out® benefits you love, requiring virtually no upkeep to look stunning. The Coral is compact yet produces huge clusters of bright coral double blooms, packed with up to 25 petals each!
Even better is the fact that its blooms won't fade in hot, humid climates. Offering rich color against a backdrop of vibrant green foliage week after week, the Coral stands out from spring until frost, when most of your neighbors' yards are bare. Through tough conditions and chilly weather, these disease-resistant, drought-tolerant and self-cleaning roses transform every garden space.
In fact, its mango-pink flowers are even more intense in hot, humid settings. Bursting forth with color when others fade, the Coral keeps on growing like a champ. And blackspot or powdery mildew don't stand a chance since you get total resistance to common rose diseases that take out lesser varieties.
But the top benefit of your Coral Knock Out® Rose is that it's a proven performer. You’ll get consistent color and vivid foliage without any hassle because we’ve planted, grown and shipped your shrub with care.
We've done the hard work so that you don't have to. And when you order your Coral from Brighter Blooms, you can rest assured that you've ordered a healthy head start. Unlike other nurseries, we never ship bare-root...your rose has been potted and grown in nutrient-rich soil, healthy roots intact.
There’s nothing quite like the promise of bold color, robust blooms, and the look of a professional landscape without all the fuss. Get your Coral Knock Out® Rose Shrub today before it’s gone!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade (an area that receives 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|