* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 8 ft. pruned
- Mature Width: 6-8 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Early Spring
- Spacing: 4 ft.
- Growth Rate: 2 ft.
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon and Citrus aurantifolia
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX
The Twist of Lemons and Limes on One Tree
The only tree that can give you both lemons and limes at once - the Lemon Lime Twist Tree not only offers two sweet, delicious types of fruit in one easy-growing package but it also grows the healthiest, most robust fruit imaginable.
Lemons and limes at the local grocery store just don't compare to fresh, home-grown fruit you'll get from the Lemon Lime Twist. With your own tree, you'll have a lifetime of your own healthy, delicious Meyer Lemons and Key Limes from your patio, indoors, or in your landscape.
The Meyer is sweeter than your average lemon because it's a cross between the lemon and the mandarin orange. The Key Lime is known for its tropical, exotic taste, elevating cocktails, desserts, and even seafood.
With this tree, you'll have delectable ingredients for any use. And the best part is that we've combined these two amazing trees, the Meyer Lemon and Key Lime, into one unique producer. You won't find this variety at your local nursery or garden retailer...we've done the hard work at our nursery to create the Lemon Lime Twist, bringing you the best of both worlds.
Don't wait - these one-of-a-kind trees sell quickly. We recommend our larger sizes, which produce fruit as soon as the very first season. The possibilities are endless with your new Lemon Lime Twist Tree!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lemon Lime Tree in a pot that's about 12 to 14 inches in diameter. Use an organic potting mix, place your tree, and water to settle the roots. Adding mulch or cedar shavings to the surrounding soil helps retain the plant's moisture if it's the ground.
Avoid mulching if your Lemon Lime is container-planted.
2. Watering: To know when to water your Lemon Lime, simply check the soil about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: A citrus or avocado fertilizer will give the best results, such as the one included in our Citrus Care Kit.
4. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile, but you can pollinate by hand for your indoor trees. Simply take a bloomed flower and pluck it, then gently rub the center of the bloom over the center of the other blooms. Essentially, this does what the bees will do for you outside!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|