If you have a small yard or garden space, choosing dwarf or miniature versions of standard-size plants can pack a big punch in a smaller-scale landscape without overwhelming it. The Pugster White Butterfly Bush (Buddleia x 'SMNBDW' PUGSTER WHITE™) is a Proven Winners introduction that combines the best of both worlds -- compact plants that are covered with full-size flowers. Whether you place Pugster White Butterfly Bush front and center in your flower garden or you feature it in a container, it's sure to be one of your next favorite flowering plants!
3 Outstanding Features
1. Cold-hardy perennial. The small size of Pugster White Butterfly Bush doesn't mean it's a weak or tender plant. Sturdy, well-branched stems stand up to winter weather -- it's a perennial to USDA plant hardiness zone 5.
2. Densely rounded plants. With a spread that's equal to its height, Pugster White Butterfly Bush stays neat and tidy at 2 feet by 2 feet.
3. Large, fragrant flowers. Large panicle-shaped blossoms of the purest white are sweetly scented and long-lasting.
Designing with White in the Garden
White is a neutral color, blending with any color theme and enhancing other colors around it. Pugster White Butterfly Bush is a lovely plant for a "moon garden" -- one that shines at dusk or evening. And because its fragrant flowers perfume the night air, plant it strategically around your porch, patio or deck to enjoy it even more!
Pugster White Butterfly Bush is so easy to grow:
• Plant it in full sun (at least 6 hours of direct sunlight each day).
• Make sure it's planted in well-draining soil so water drains freely from the roots.
• Apply a slow-release fertilizer in spring to help boost its blooming potential.
Butterflies '– hummingbirds, too '– won't be able to resist Pugster White Butterfly Bush. When plants begin flowering in summer, they bloom continuously until frost, producing plenty of sweet nectar to feed your backyard winged visitors!
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.