* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width: 10-15 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Spring
- Growth Rate: 2-3 ft.
- Botanical Name: Prunus persica ‘Redskin’
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA
Delicious, Robust Peaches in Only One Year
Get the best of two varieties in one premium fruit producer. With the Redskin Peach Tree, you get juicy texture and a sweet, tangy punch of flavor in every bite.
Plus, this self-fertile dwarf variety fits almost anywhere. That means you get a space-spacing tree while still harvesting a ton of delicious peaches. And you can use these peaches for canning, baking or eating freshly-picked – no matter what, they retain their flavor.
But the best part is our Redskin is ready to perform. No need to wait year after year for your own peaches – with our Redskin, you get peaches fast because we ship trees that are grafted and grown with healthy root systems for best benefits. We’ve put in the extra work so that our Redskin is equipped with disease resistant traits and handles temperatures as low as -20 degrees.
With the Redskin, you’ll be well on your way to harvest season in no time. Your own little orchard is just a click away – get your Redskin Peach Tree today!
Redskin Peach Tree Pollination
Redskin Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional pollinator will drastically increase the size of your crop. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Planting & Care
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole that’s twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your tree and gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered. Finally, water and mulch the surrounding soil to help retain moisture.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Redskin Peach Tree moist. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around your Redskin has dried, water the tree again.
3. Fertilizing: After your tree has been in the ground for around 6 weeks, apply 1 pound of a balanced fertilizer formula, such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply three-quarters of a pound in the spring before new growth. Repeat this application in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Your Redskin will need to be pruned the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring, making your cuts at a 45-degree angle.
You should also trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are crisscrossed by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|