* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Indirect Bright Light
- Botanical Name: Dracaena marginata 'Bi-Color'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Vivid Colors and Easy Indoor Growth
With an eye-catching braided stem and healthy, tropical-inspired foliage, the Dracaena Bi-Color Braided Plant is a focal point pick. Especially since it makes a statement with dark red outer edged leaves and a green center for the perfect contrast.
And the Bi-Color Dracaena is versatile, too. Display it as a tabletop centerpiece or let it grow into an impressive 8-foot height to dress up lonely living room corners. The Dracaena, also known as the Madagascar Dragon Tree, imparts its easy-growing color wherever you place it since it only needs a bit of sun and water to thrive.
But aside from its unique beauty and exotic touches, our Bi-Color Dracaena arrives at your door ready to grow. Since we've planted, grown and nurtured each Dracaena that leaves our nursery, you get a thriving plant that leaves a one-of-a-kind impression. You get a healthy, more developed variety that's delivered right to your door.
See what all the hype's about with our Dracaena. From its gorgeous bi-color growth to its classic pops of green, the Dracaena Bi-Color Braided Plant improves any space. Get your Bi-Color Dracaena today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The Dracaena enjoys bright, indirect light with just a bit of dappled shade. Placing in front of a sunny window is ideal - just be sure to keep it away from drafty areas and excessively hot or cold temperatures.
When you're ready to plant, make sure there are adequate drainage holes in the bottom of the container. And select a container that's about twice the width of your plant's root ball, place your Dracaena, backfill the soil, and water to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Water to keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. A good rule of thumb is to put your finger in the soil to check its level of moisture, about 2 or 3 inches down. If this area is dry, it's time to water your plant.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|