* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-4 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa x 'PROse', Rosa x 'KORbin'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
A Dramatic Contrast of Dark and Light
The Burgundy Iceberg and Iceberg Two-fer® Rose Tree is an elegant tree that's perfect for making a statement. This show-stopping tree is made possible by combining two unique rose variants, in gorgeous complementing colors.
Who doesn’t love a good contrast? The Burgundy Iceberg rose is saturated with a rich purple-red tone that deepens with exposure to the sun. The more traditional Iceberg Rose is snowy white, providing an excellent balance to its more dramatic counterpart. Both hues have a backdrop of emerald-green foliage.
With a neat shape and a compact size, this Two-fer Rose Tree is versatile and easy to incorporate into your landscape. Plant it in containers to add drama to a patio or porch, or include it as an accent in a garden bed or even a floral border. Plus, it's perfect for cut flower bouquets!
Along with contrasting colors, this Rose Tree delivers a pair of perfectly complementary scents. The Burgundy Iceberg Rose emits a sweet, honey-like fragrance, while the classic Iceberg Rose has a similar but softer scent. You'll love the aroma almost as much as the pollinators in your yard!
Enhancing its appeal, this Iceberg Rose duo is notoriously hardy. They'll flourish with a little water and plenty of sun, and you'll enjoy gorgeous floral displays throughout the warmer seasons.
The Burgundy Iceberg and Iceberg Two-fer Rose Tree is bold and beautiful. With contrasting blooms and a delicate, honey-like scent, this is one landscape addition you won't want to miss. Order yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|