* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: DELstrirojacre
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Variegated Pink & Yellow Roses
Large, delicate clustered flowers meet pink and yellow variegated tones, setting the spectacular Marc Chagall™ Rose apart. This colorful, ultra-vivid rose resembles a painterly sunset, providing a rich harmony of pink and pale yellow to your garden.
Whether you plant in a container on your patio or place in a border along your driveway or sidewalk, the elegant Marc Chagall™ delivers vibrant color and full blooms with ease. In fact, it's resistant to common rose diseases, especially mildew, so you get its full double blooms through tough conditions.
It's nearly impossible to find at local garden centers. But since we’ve planted, grown and shipped your Marc Chagall™ Rose with meticulous care, you'll get this rare rose plus the guarantee of full, healthy growth.
The Marc Chagall™ Rose has been developed to perfection, but don't wait until it's gone. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|