* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 8-10 ft.
- Mature Width: 5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Persea americana
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Ideal Avocado For Indoor Growth
If you've got a sunny window and a bit of water, you've got the perfect ingredients for home-grown avocados. With the Condo Avocado Tree, you get a special little tree that starts fruiting when it reaches only 3 feet in height – no indoor avocado gives you fruit sooner.
With the Condo, no green thumb is needed. Simply select a sunny spot for your plant and water when the soil feels dry…it’s really that easy, especially since this forgiving, effortlessly-fruiting tree loves to be container-grown.
Despite its small size, the Condo Avocado delivers a surprisingly large amount of fruit that will only increase as it matures. And this tree's fruit is a super delicious superfood, rich and smooth...giving you supermarket-quality harvests with no hassle from you.
And the best part? Because we’ve grafted our Condo Indoor Avocado Trees, you won’t have to wait years for fruit.
Imagine fresh avocados, from July through September, and as soon as the very first year. There’s nothing like the home-grown, all-natural taste of your own fruit. Order your Condo™ Indoor Avocado now!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with plenty of sunlight - in front of a window is ideal. Then, choose a pot twice as large as the tree's root system, carefully place the tree and cover the roots with organic soil mix. Tamp the soil down around the tree's root system to remove all air pockets. Using a small diameter wooden pole, stake the tree with a garden stake and tie the tree to the pole loosely using cotton twine.
2. Watering: When planting, water your young avocado tree to be sure it is sufficiently hydrated. Otherwise, allow the soil to dry between waterings. A thorough watering once weekly is generally all your avocado needs, however.
While the roots prefer to stay on the dry side, avocado leaves love humidity. Indoor Avocados will do best if misted daily, especially when you are running the heat during cooler months. You can also use a humidifier or fill your pot's saucer with rocks and add water; place your plant on the rocks ensuring the bottom of the pot is above the waterline.
3. Pruning: Prune the avocado lightly to maintain appearance or to remove damaged branches during the first few years after planting. Pruning should be done in the spring.
Condo™ Avocado Tree Pollination
Condo™ Avocado Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional pollinator will drastically increase the size of your crop. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|