* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 9-11 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 4-6 ft.
- Sunlight: Partial Sun to Partial Shade
- Spacing: 3-5 ft.
- Botanical Name: Brunfelsia grandiflora
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Unique Blue-Purple Blooms Thrive in Shade
A blanket of blooms in white, lavender and purple elevates the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Plant. In fact, this plant is a rare source of purple-blue tones, and it's a reliable tropical bloomer in all but the hottest locations.
Even better? It truly thrives in the shade. This makes the Yesterday unique when it comes to flowering shrubs since it grows well in shady areas, even under tree canopies. From foundation plantings between windows to borders along fences or even in containers, the Yesterday can grow to a large, full size with plenty of vivid colors.
The best part is that you get vibrant color, easy growth and more, all from the convenience of home. You won't find this plant at your local nursery or big-box store, but when you order your Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow from our nursery, you'll get a one-of-a-kind plant and a robust root system, ready to thrive.
We've hand-selected your Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow and ship it with care. Now, you get tropical, island-inspired beauty effortlessly.
Don't wait - order own Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with partial sun to partial shade (4 hours of direct sunlight per day with dappled shade) and well-drained soil. If you are container-planting, select a container that’s twice the size of your shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
When planting outdoors, dig a hole that’s around twice the size of your plant’s root ball and just as deep. Then, place the Yesterday, tamp down the soil and water to settle the roots.
If you plant in a container, use organic soil mix and place in a sunny area on your porch, patio or indoors.
2. Watering: We recommend watering twice weekly or checking your surrounding soil. Check your soil about 2 to 3 inches down for dryness – if the soil is dry, water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Feed with an acid fertilizer before new growth begins in the spring.
4. Pruning: Prune annually after flowering, during the summer season.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|