* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 6-10 ft
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft
- Sunlight: Indirect Bright Light
- Botanical Name: Ficus lyrata
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
The Top House Plant for Decor
Dubbed the "It" plant of decor by the New York Times, the Fiddle-Leaf Fig Tree has become the star of the design world. Its signature feature - dramatic, oval-shaped leaves - truly set it apart. These sizable leaves can grow up to 15 inches long and 10 inches wide in a fiddle silhouette, which explains this coveted plant's name.
And wherever you place the Fiddle-Leaf Fig, it's easy to maintain as a potted plant. Plus, it's disease and pest resistant, so you won't have to use harsh chemicals. When you order your Fiddle-Leaf Fig, you're adding an elegant touch to your interior design scheme without effort.
From home offices to lonely living room corners, any space is dressed up by the Fiddle-Leaf Fig. Simply think of a space in your home or office that's brightly lit, with a touch of humidity. Those ingredients (plus a bit of water and fertilizer) help the Fiddle-Leaf thrive - it's that easy.
Since we've nurtured our Fiddle-Leaf Fig Plant with care, you get an amazing plant that thrives...without hassle. We've planted, grown and shipped your Fiddle-Leaf carefully, roots intact, so you get the best possible results in your homescape.
And with our larger sizes, you get a lush, fully established Fiddle-Leaf Fig right to your door...meaning even less upkeep and lower light requirements, taking the guesswork out of growing for you.
So, see what all the hype's about - order your Fiddle-Leaf Fig Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your Fiddle-Leaf Figneeds lots of indirect, bright light, so the best place for your plant is near an East-facing window free from drafts. When you're ready to plant your Fiddle, select a pot that is approximately 12 to 14 inches in diameter and use well-drained soil. Also, ensure your pot has proper drainage holes.
BB Tip: Place your pot on top of a base with stones to prevent spills and allow for proper moisture.
2. Watering: Allow the top layer of the soil to dry out completely before you water, and when you do, water deeply until water drains from the bottom of your pot. Spritz leaves with water in the dry winter months or throughout the year if you live in a dry climate.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Fiddle-Leaf with a water-soluble fertilizer once in the spring and every month in the summer.
BB Tip: This tree's leaves do collect dust, so be sure to keep your tree healthy by wiping down the leaves with a dust cloth.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|