* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Spring - Summer
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Love'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Double Rosettes on New and Old Wood
Delivering stunning pink rosettes, the Love Hydrangea Shrub is a unique spin on the classic Hydrangea. Plus, its large double rosettes contrast perfectly with its dark stems and vibrant green foliage, and it reblooms...with an encore performance when many other flowers are fading.
Even better? It blooms on new and old wood. Now, you won't have to spend your time pruning and clipping or fussing to encourage blooms...it's gorgeous without hassle. From container-planted focal points on your balcony to borders along your driveway, your Love Hydrangea makes a stunning impression. And since it's disease tolerant, with fast growth, you don't need a green thumb.
But the best part is we've nurtured and hand-picked your Love Hydrangea for proven results. We do the extra work at our nursery to ensure you get a thriving, proven performer. All you have to do is order from the convenience of home...and a healthy, eye-catching shrub arrives directly at your door, ready to elevate your garden.
When you order your Love Hydrangea, you order a prolific bloomer that's one-of-a-kind amongst other Hydrangea varieties. Order your Love Hydrangea Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with full sun (any area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) and well-drained soil.
Then, dig a hole large enough to accommodate the rootball, place your shrub, backfill, and water to settle the roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's twice as large as your shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes. Place your Love Hydrangea, use organic soil mix, and find a sunny area on your porch or patio for your plant.
2. Watering: Generally, you will water your Hydrangea about once or twice weekly. But if you're not sure when to water, simply check your soil about 3 inches down - if the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Your Hydrangea shouldn't need much fertilizer, but if you do need to feed it, use a well-balanced blend, like 10-10-10, in the spring before new growth begins.
4. Pruning: It blooms on new and old wood, but your Love can be pruned for shaping and even healthier blooms in its dormant season, during the winter season.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|