* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 1-3 ft.
- Mature Width: 1-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Blooms: Summer-Fall
- Growth Rate: up to 1 ft.
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Summer Crush'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Classic Hydrangea Good Looks + Red-Pink Blooms
With our Endless Summer ® Summer Crush ® Hydrangea, you get the full, big-leaf growth and dimensional blooms of your favorite variety in a brand-new hue. In fact, the Endless Summer® Summer Crush® Hydrangea features a reddish-pink tone that’s not usually seen from sister plants. Even better is that its vibrant splash of color is accompanied by impressive, easy growth and heat tolerance.
Plus, the Summer Crush ®’s compact habit is one-of-a-kind. The full, dramatic silhouette grows effortlessly, and it’s bud hardy, so you get reliable blooming on both new and old wood. Imagine a smattering of flouncy, flourishing petals that attract graceful wildlife while surviving the elements. And if you change up your soil’s acidity, you get a full spectrum of color, from rich red to cool purple.
Best of all, you get a tried-and-true Hydrangea with strong beginnings. We’ve planted, monitored, and shipped your Summer Crush® with care, for maximum success, so it’s ready to go and grow. Another top benefit? Since our expert horticulturists and plant specialists have hand-selected this variety and meticulously maintained it for best results, you reap the rewards from season to season.
So, no matter where your Summer Crush® is planted in your landscape, you get a healthy, happy outcome…from reliability year over year to unmatched beauty, your Hydrangea exceeds expectations. Transform your garden with the Summer Crush ® Hydrangea today!
We recommend getting 3 gallon hydrangeas if they're still available. You'll get tons of blooms, the first year! Perfect for impatient gardeners!
Planting & Care
When you’re ready to plant your Hydrangea, dig a hole that’s about two to two and a half times the size of your plant’s root ball, place it in the hole, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Your Summer Crush® is heat tolerant, but it’s important to have a regular watering schedule. Water your shrub about once weekly or more often in extreme heat and check the surrounding soil – if your soil is dry, about 3 inches down, it’s time to water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Summer Crush® Hydrangea with a well-balanced blend in early spring, before flowering begins.
4. Pruning: Remove any wild branches, or prune for your desired shape and size during late summer or fall, after flowering is complete for your Summer Crush®.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|