* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Blooms: Summer, Fall
- Spacing: 3-5 ft.
- Growth Rate: 1-2 ft.
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea paniculata
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
The Little Lime in a Dwarf Tree Version
Giving you the benefits of the Limelight Hydrangea in a dwarf tree form, the Little Lime® Hydrangea means getting the benefits you love in a smaller, more manageable package. Whether you plant it in tight borders and plant beds or even containers on your porch or patio, the Little Lime® is perfect for almost any area.
The Little Lime® delivers rich color and full blooms for months at a time. Green summer flowers transition to pink in the fall, quickly becoming the centerpiece of your garden. And since it's cold hardy down to 20 or even 10 degrees, it stands up to early spring and fall frosts.
Best of all is the fact that when your Hydrangea Tree from Brighter Blooms arrives at your door, it's got a healthy root system that's ready to thrive, season after season. We take care to ensure that your tree arrives in its own pot with nutrient-rich soil...meaning no guesswork in growing.
The only catch is that this variety sells out quickly...order your own Little Lime® Hydrangea Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Start by finding an area with full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight) and well-drained soil. You can also select a container with drainage holes for planting your Little Lime® Hydrangea Tree.
Once you’ve selected a location, dig a hole that’s around twice the size of your plant’s root ball and just as deep. Place the tree, tamp down the soil and water to settle the roots. Apply mulch after planting to conserve moisture in the area.
2. Watering: We recommend checking your soil about 2 to 3 inches down for dryness. If the soil around your Hydrangea is dry, water the plant. Watering about once or twice weekly is a good rule of thumb until your plant is established.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your plant with a general-purpose fertilizer regularly during the growing season and follow label instructions for best results.
4. Pruning: Prune your Hydrangea annually in the late winter – since blooms emerge from new wood, this helps promote vigorous growth.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|