* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 4-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa 'ANDeli'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
A Double Dose of Color and Fragrance
The Double Delight™ Rose Tree is a stunning variety of hybrid tea rose. And this dramatic, bicolor bloom is hardy by nature, growing well in many climates and conditions.
Straight out of a painting, the Double Delight Rose Tree blooms in a creamy white, with berry-red edges around each petal. During the peak blooming season in late spring, you’ll enjoy full, wide blooms with gently layered petals. And if you live in an area with lots of sun and warm summers, you'll see even deeper red color.
With a compact footprint, each Double Delight Rose Tree is likely to reach around 4 feet tall by 3 feet wide. This versatile tree form can be planted in patio containers, as a garden bed accent, or along a walkway for a flowering border.
Plus, the Double Delight Rose Tree is a repeat bloomer, making it ideal for landscapes and cut flowers alike. You can expect multiple flushes of vibrant blooms, from spring through fall. And these rose hybrids give off a strong, enchanting fragrance, with notes of floral and citrus.
Red, white, and green - pristine. The Double Delight Rose Tree is a beautiful bicolor bloom with consistent growth and big impact. Hardy and ready to thrive in many climates, they're equally stunning in a border hedge, grown as a potted tree, or left to grow freely in your flower garden. Get your Double Delight today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|