* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Spring - Summer
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Flamingo'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Baby Pink Blooms + Contrasting Black Stems
Set apart by its gorgeous color contrast, the Flamingo Hydrangea Shrub boasts baby pink blooms with dark black stems. Plus, its flowers are truly prolific, with huge petals in a blanket that emerges over the entire silhouette.
Plus, the Flamingo blooms on new and old wood. Because it blooms so effortlessly, you won't have to spend your time pruning and clipping or fussing to get your shrub to bloom...it's stunning without hassle. Whether you plant it in a container on your balcony, as mass plantings in your flower beds or in borders along your driveway, your Flamingo Hydrangea goes above and beyond.
It reblooms when many other flowers fade, and it's both fast-growing and disease tolerant...no green thumb needed to get beautiful results.
And since we've nurtured and hand-picked your Flamingo Hydrangea for proven results, you get a reliable performer. We do the extra work at our nursery to ensure you get a thriving, gorgeous plant without any effort on your part. All you have to do is click to order...and a healthy, eye-catching shrub is delivered to your door, ready to place and elevate your garden.
Don't wait - get a prolific bloomer that's unique amongst other Hydrangea varieties for its easy care and color contrast. Get your Flamingo Hydrangea Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with full sun (any area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) and well-drained soil.
Then, dig a hole large enough to accommodate the rootball, place your shrub, backfill, and water to settle the roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's twice as large as your shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes. Place your Love Hydrangea, use organic soil mix, and find a sunny area on your porch or patio for your plant.
2. Watering: Generally, you will water your Hydrangea about once or twice weekly. But if you're not sure when to water, simply check your soil about 3 inches down - if the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Your Hydrangea shouldn't need much fertilizer, but if you do need to feed it, use a well-balanced blend, like 10-10-10, in the spring before new growth begins.
4. Pruning: It blooms on new and old wood, but your Flamingo can be pruned for shaping and even healthier blooms in its dormant season, during the winter season.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|