* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3 ft.
- Mature Width: 3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Blooms: Spring-Fall
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa ‘Zlepolone’
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Months of Deep Pink Color
Disease resistance meets repeat blooms and sweet fragrance, making the Pretty Polly® Pink one-of-a-kind. From its light aroma to its unique magenta-pink hue and repeat blooms, the Polly combines everything you want in a rose into one compact, carefree package.
A rose that thrives in hot, humid climates and frigid northern zones? Check. The Pretty Polly® Pink is the rose for nearly any climate nationwide...no guesswork and no fuss required. So, whether you're in snowy regions up north or the hot, humid zones of the deep south, the Pretty Polly® Pink Rose fits the bill.
But it doesn't sacrifice beauty...in fact, Polly's large magenta roses greet each spring and last through fall. Recalling a front-page spread from your favorite garden magazines, the Pretty Polly® Pink is unlike any other rose you've seen. With saturated magenta color and full roses that thrive for months at a time, Polly outshines the competition with ease. Plus, Polly will grow for generations - after all, it was developed more than 100 years ago!
You get amazing disease resistance, too. Other leggy, low-maintenance roses in big-box stores are bred solely for disease resistance, but the Pretty Polly® Pink has that and more, so you don't have to choose. You get Polly's compact form for carefree borders, pots on your porch or patio, or flower bed focal points. And Polly's sweet scent makes it perfect for cutting for indoor arrangements, too. When it comes to the Pretty Polly® Pink, there's nothing you can't do.
If you've never seen a magenta rose, it's because they're nearly impossible to find...especially at your local garden center or home-town nursery.
Most of the bare-root varieties at big-box retailers don't have repeat roses, fragrance, and strong, easy growth...they've been bred for disease resistance only.
Your Pretty Polly® Pink Rose is bred to tick every box. Now, you won't have to compromise and buy the typical bare-root plants from garden centers, with spindly canes dipped in wax.
The Pretty Polly® Pink Rose is developed to perfection by experts so that you get the look of a professional garden as soon as it arrives at your door. Don't wait - order your Pretty Polly® Pink Rose today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade (an area that receives 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|