* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3 ft.
- Mature Width: 3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Blooms: Spring-Fall
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa 'Zlepoltwo'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Reblooming Roses in Pure White
Repeat blooms and sweet fragrance meet pure white color, making the Pretty Polly® White second to none. With Polly, you tick all the boxes on your landscape list...from its intoxicating aroma to its unique color and repeat blooms, Polly is carefree and unbelievably beautiful.
Looking for a rose that thrives in hot, humid climates and frigid northern zones? Look no further. The Pretty Polly® White Rose is the rose suited for nearly any climate or tough conditions nationwide, so there's no guesswork when it comes to this unparalleled rose.
In addition to its repeat blooming through fall, you get amazing disease resistance and color down to -20 degrees. Unlike other leggy, lower-maintenance roses bred solely for disease resistance, the Pretty Polly® White has it all.
In fact, tons of pastel roses welcome every spring and last into the fall, creating a look that's reminiscent of glossy front-page features in your favorite home magazines. And Pretty Polly® White will thrive for generations - after all, it was developed more than 100 years ago!
When you order your Pretty Polly® White Rose from Brighter Blooms, you get a rose that's bred for beauty, strong growth, and healthy roots. You won't have to compromise and get bare-root plants with canes dipped in wax.
The Pretty Polly® White Rose is years in the making, developed to perfection by experts. Don't wait - order your Pretty Polly® White Rose today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade (an area that receives 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|