* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 3-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Botanical Name: Ficus maclellandii
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Olive Foliage Meets Easy Growth
Offering strong growth and unique olive-toned foliage, the Ficus Alii Braid Plant is the most popular cultivar of Ficus maclellandii for a reason. In addition to its eye-catching good looks, it also delivers virtually carefree upkeep.
And its large leaves are slender, creating an elegant weeping effect. Even better is the fact that this cultivar is much easier to grow than other Ficus varieties, delivering warm hues and full growth without hassle. Plus, its multi-stalked, textural braided trunk sets it apart, making it a particularly interesting house plant.
The best part, though? You get healthy, no-nonsense growth because we've hand-selected this variety. Your Ficus Alii is planted and grown with expert care, so you get the added benefit of a healthy, strong root system that's ready to grow as soon as it arrives at your door.
No fuss and no frustrating guesswork when it comes to your Ficus Alii, which is more robust and easy than anything available at your local big-box store. But don't wait - get your Ficus Alii today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Growing in full sun to partial shade, your Ficus Alii should be placed in front of a bright window but kept away from the harsh afternoon sun.
To plant, select a container that's twice the width of the shipped container and one that has drainage holes. Use organic soil mix, place your plant and water to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Use your finger to check the soil's moisture level. Water your plant when there's a full inch of dryness from the top of the soil.
3. Pruning: Simply remove any dead or damaged foliage to keep your Ficus Alii growing full and healthy. You may trim to shape, but excessive pruning is unnecessary.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$99 +||FREE SHIPPING with code FREESHIP!|