* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa HARflow / HARwelcome
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Beachy Sunset Blooms
The Livin’ Easy™ and Easy Going™ Two-fer Rose Tree boasts two lush, cheerful colors on the very same plant. Engineered to provide complimenting shades and scents, you’ll want more than one of these showstoppers for your flower bed, landscaping border or patio.
The Easy Going Rose is a vibrant golden-yellow, while the Livin’ Easy showcases a gentle, apricot orange hue. Together, they deliver the best colors of a summer sunset, and they're supported by glossy, medium-green foliage. If you enjoy making your own fresh bouquets in the summertime, you’ll find this Rose Tree has what you need.
The Livin’ Easy and Easy Going Rose Tree is compact and versatile, reaching 5 feet in height and 3 feet in width. This makes it ideal for flowering borders or garden hedges.
And this Rose Tree doesn’t just look tropical. Both the Livin’ Easy and Easy Going Roses feature a moderate, fruity fragrance, perfect for turning your landscape into a fragrant oasis for you and your local pollinators.
This rose variety is highly disease resistant and adaptable to many climates and conditions. They will often deepen in color as the summer goes on, with the first flowers appearing in early to mid-spring.
Sunny and pleasant, the Livin’ Easy and Easy Living Two-fer Rose Tree will light up an area with its tropical, dual-colored display. Its ability to thrive, paired with simple care requirements, make it an obvious choice for your flower collection. Get your Livin' Easy and Easy Going Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|