* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 8-10 ft. Indoors 10-20 ft. Outdoors
- Mature Width: 3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Botanical Name: Ravenea rivularis
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Easy Care & Vibrant Tropical Foliage
Long fronds in deep green hues make the Majesty Palm Tree perfect for upgrading any indoor space.
Even better? It thrives in both low light and partial shade. Simply place this exotic beauty near a window and watch the growth take off - you won't have to fuss over your Majesty Palm since it doesn't need pruning, fertilizer, or any other special care to keep growing strong.
And your new Majesty Palm is eco-friendly since it removes toxins from the air. The Majesty Palm can help remove formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and benzene from your home. Not only does it require virtually zero upkeep - it also works for you!
Best of all, when you order your Majesty Palm from Brighter Blooms, you get a thriving plant that arrives directly at your door, so it's ready to take off as soon as you receive it. We've done the hard work so that you'll enjoy your Majesty for years to come.
No green thumb is required to get the lush, delicate greenery of this coveted houseplant. Get your Majesty Palm Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: You'll only need to repot your plant every other year, once your Majesty Palm outgrows its shipped container or original pot. Increase the pot size by 2 inches each time you repot to accommodate new growth. You'll know it's time to repot your plant once you start seeing the root emerge from the top of the soil.
When you're ready to place your Majesty, one of the best spots indoors to keep your Majesty Palm is a bathroom corner or office with a large window.
2. Watering: Mist your Majesty Palm daily in addition to regular watering – this ensures that its native humid climate is simulated in your home. If you're not sure when to water, simply check the soil about 2 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water your Majesty Palm.
3. Pruning: Remove any fronds as they turn yellow or brown. This improves the look of your plant and creates clean space for healthier green fronds to grow.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|