* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: Monstera - 3 ft.; Fiddle Leaf Fig - 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width: Monstera - 4-6 ft.; Fiddle Leaf Fig - 6-10 ft.
- Sunlight: Bright Indirect Light
- Botanical Name: Monstera deliciosa; Ficus lyrata
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Get Two Lush, Tropical House Plants in One Combo Pack!
Get double the lush, tropical foliage with this all-star house plant combo! This Combo Pack comes with two of our most popular house plants - the Monstera Deliciosa and the Fiddle Leaf Fig. They're low-maintenance, big impact, and perfect for any indoor space!
The Monstera, or Swiss Cheese Plant, is beloved for its large, glossy foliage with Swiss cheese-like perforation. Fiddle Leaf Figs get their name from their large, evergreen leaves, which resemble the shape of a violin. Both these plants will add year-round color and tropical accents to any bright, sunny area of your home.
And the best part of this two-in-one Combo Pack? Both the Monstera Deliciosa and the Fiddle Leaf Fig are easy to care for - no matter your house plant expertise. Just find a place in your home with lots of bright, indirect light, and they'll wow all year round. With this pack, you'll get one 3-gallon Monstera and one 2-3 foot Fiddle Leaf Fig.
Plus, when you get these two all-time favorite house plants from BrighterBlooms.com, you're guaranteed to get strong, healthy plants that are ready to thrive in your home. We grow and nurture each plant with care - so you get proven performance, without the hard work.
Don't miss out - this combo pack will sell fast. Get your own dynamic house plant duo today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Both your Fiddle Leaf Fig and your Monstera will be happiest in bright, indirect, bright light. The best place for your plants is near an East-facing window that is free from drafts. Look out for brown, dry spots on the leaves - that can mean your plants are getting too much direct light.
When you're ready to plant, select a pot that is 1-2 sizes larger than your plants' shipped containers. Make sure your pots have proper drainage holes.
2. Watering: For both the Monstera and Fiddle Leaf Fig, allow the soil to dry out 2 inches down, and then water deeply until water begins to drain. Yellowing leaves can indicate overwatering, while brittle, brown leaves can mean underwatering. You can lightly mist your plants with water every few days to increase humidity, especially in dry areas.
3. Fertilization: Feed with a water-soluble fertilizer once in the spring and every month in the summer.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|