* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 6-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Botanical Name: Monstera adansonii
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Signature Foliage and Full Growth in Vine Form
Heart-shaped, glossy leaves on a new silhouette that develops the natural holes you love - the Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine, also known as Monstera Adansonii, delivers a unique, signature touch to any area.
The Monstera Vine is native to tropical rainforests, where its iconic punctuated foliage allows the sun to reach through the forest canopy. Now, you can get the exotic look of the tropics in your home. This vine is sized perfectly for the indoors yet still gives you vibrant color and unmatched volume.
Plus, the Monstera Adansonii thrives in bright, indirect sunlight and fluorescent lighting. And since it’s tolerant of missed waterings, it’s ideal for any grower. Whether you're a beginner gardener, frequent traveler, or seasoned plant expert looking to expand your collection, this one-of-a-kind vine fits the bill.
But the best part? When you order your Swiss Cheese Vine from our nursery, you get a healthier, fuller look from day one. Other nurseries sell Monsteras that aren’t even bred to have the characteristic holes that have put this plant in such high demand...if they sell the sought-after Swiss Cheese Vine at all.
Our team at Brighter Blooms has nurtured your Swiss Cheese Vine to perfection, so once it arrives at your doorstep, the only work for you is selecting the perfect spot! But don’t wait…these Monstera Vines go fast. Get your own Monstera Swiss Vine today!
Planting & Care
You can also provide a pole or stake for your Swiss Cheese Vine to grow.
2. Watering: Spritz Monstera leaves with water in the dry winter months or throughout the year if you live in a dry climate, especially since it loves humidity. We also recommend watering your Swiss Cheese Vine once a week – water when the soil is dry at about 2 inches deep, and water until you see it flow from the drainage holes.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Monstera Vine with a water-soluble fertilizer once in the spring and every month in the summer.
BB Tip: The leaves of your Monstera may collect dust, so be sure to keep your tree healthy by wiping down the leaves as needed with a dust cloth.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|