* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width: 4-6 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate-Slow
- Botanical Name: Juniperus scopulorum 'Moonglow'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, CA
Elegant, Evergreen Growth
With silvery-blue foliage and upward-reaching branches, the Moonglow Juniper Tree give your backyard an elegant look with unique color.
Whether you use them as a privacy barrier along your property or as a decorative accent, this handsome tree is a year-round looker. Season after season, it retains its slender pyramid shape and blue-green color that will stand out in greener landscapes.
But the Moonglow Juniper is more than just a pretty conifer. It’s an adaptable and versatile tree that’s cold hardy down to -30 degrees. It's able to withstand heavy snow loads with the ease of larger trees.
Even more? This Juniper's compact size and moderate to slow growth means it's at home in your landscape, small garden beds and patio containers alike. Just choose where to place it, and let it add grace and elegance to your space.
This tree is an easy-care beauty and a perfect landscape addition. Don't wait - get your Moonglow Juniper today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The best spot for your your Moonglow Juniper is an area with well-draining soil and full sun (about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily).
To plant, dig a hole twice as wide and just as deep as the root ball. Place your plant, backfill the soil and add a thick layer of mulch around the base of the tree (keeping mulch 3 inches away from the tree's trunk).
2. Watering: Water your Moonglow Juniper at least once each week during its first 2 years. Rain is usually enough to keep it hydrated, but you'll need to water the establishing tree in periods of drought or heat. After it's established, there's generally no need to water your Juniper.
For container-planted Moonglow Junipers, you'll want to water more frequently.
3. Pruning: Prune dead or diseased branches as needed, and to prune and shape your tree as desired. Keep an eye out for caterpillars and remove any branches that have been affected by them.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|