* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 1 ft.
- Mature Width: 6 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Juniperus conferta 'Blue Pacific'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, CA
Evergreen Groundcover for Hard-to-Plant Areas!
Looking for the perfect groundcover for hard-to-plant landscapes? With the Blue Pacific Juniper, we've got you covered. This low-growing evergreen shrub thrives in rocky areas and even poor soil conditions, delivering deep color and easy growth wherever it's planted.
With feathery, drooping foliage and evergreen color, the Blue Pacific Juniper is a unique and high-impact groundcover. Its deep-green foliage will fill hard-to-plant areas and unattractive landscape spots quickly, spreading at 6 to 12 inches a year and staying just one foot tall.
And you don't have to be an expert gardener to grow this evergreen shrub. Your Blue Pacific Juniper will grow best in any well-draining soil, and it tolerate full or partial sun, hot and cold temperatures, and urban or coastal conditions.
The best part about our Blue Pacific Juniper? It's a strong, healthy and more mature plant that's been nurtured with care before it ships to you. That means it's ready to be the perfect landscape solution on day one.
We’ve put in the extra work, so you'll see the rewards in your landscape. Get your Blue Pacific Juniper Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Start by choosing an area with full sun and well-drained soil. Any planting area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day is ideal. With fertilizer and mulching, this Juniper will grow in a variety of soil types.
To plant yours, dig a hole deep enough to cover its root ball. After placing your Green Mound, tamp down the soil while backfilling to avoid air pockets. Finally, mulch around the surrounding soil and water your Juniper to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Once established, the Blue Pacific Juniper is drought tolerant, but it’s important to have a regular watering schedule. It responds well to weekly watering. You may water more in times of drought or less in seasons with heavy rainfall. If you’re not sure when to water your Blue Pacific, simply check the soil about 2 or 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your Blue Pacific Juniper in early spring and again in mid fall. We recommend using an organic granular or water-soluble fertilizer for best growth.
4. Pruning: Pruning isn’t required for your Juniper, but if you’d like to shape it, it responds well to shearing.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|