* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 4-6 ft.
- Mature Width: 4-6 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Viburnum tinus 'Compactum'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, GA
Unique Blooms in California’s Climate
Star-shaped blooms in pink-white set the Spring Bouquet Viburnum apart from the rest. And this variety boasts evergreen foliage that imparts year-round visual interest, whether you’ve planted your Viburnum along your driveway borders, in your plant beds, or in a container.
Basically, it’s unbelievably versatile. It’s drought tolerant once established, so it couldn’t be simpler to grow. You’ll get the honey-scented, one-of-a-kind blooms of the Spring Bouquet Viburnum without effort, even in the dry, harsh conditions often typical of California.
But the best part is we’ve hand-selected your Viburnum for best results. Our plant specialists and expert horticulturists have chosen this variety for its strong, proven performance. Now, you reap the rewards of a thriving specimen that’s tailored for Golden State growth, from planting to shipping and beyond.
Looking for a stunning, flowering favorite? The Spring Bouquet Viburnum is a prime pick – order your own Spring Viburnum today!
Planting & Care
When you’re ready to plant, dig a hole that’s about one and a half to two times the size of your plant’s root ball, place the Viburnum, back fill the soil and water to settle the roots. Mulching around the Spring Bouquet’s planting area is also beneficial to lock in moisture.
2. Watering: Once established, your Viburnum is highly drought tolerant, but it’s important to have a regular watering schedule. Water about once weekly or check the surrounding soil…if the surrounding soil is dry 3 inches down, it’s time to water your Spring Bouquet.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a well-balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring for healthy results.
4. Pruning: If you want to shape your Viburnum, prune it in late winter or early spring, before new growth emerges.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|