Queen Elizabeth Rose
The Queen of the Grandiflora Roses
• Three-season rebloomer: flowers in spring, summer and fall!
• Low maintenance- resists pests, diseases, frost and heat
• Ideal for cut flowers- fragrant blooms on long stems
Award-Winning The deciduous Queen Elizabeth rose begins its dramatic show in the spring with 4 inch silver-pink double blooms on long robust stems. The flower show doesn't quit until the first frost. This gives you plenty of cut flower potential. Imagine filling up every room in your home with the Queen Elizabeth blooms. Its subtle fragrances will give your home that natural appeal. No wonder this award-winning rose is in the World Rose Hall of Fame!
Looks Great Anywhere
The Queen Elizabeth can reach as high as ten feet, giving you plenty of creative ideas for your garden. You can trim down to bush size and plant a row of these beauties. You can let it grow tall and create a stunning centerpiece in your perennial beds. It even sits pretty as a patio planter. Whatever you decide, the Queen Elizabeth will capture the eye of every passerby.
Incredibly Easy to Grow
Despite its "Queen" status, this rose requires just the smallest of care. Take these steps to ensure your plant remains the royal centerpiece of the garden…
• Water deeply in the morning, especially in the summer.
• Plant in full sun.
• Fertilize at the beginning of the year with an organic compost, alfalfa meal, or an organic all-purpose fertilizer.
• Despite its high disease resistance, use a preventative fungicide in humid conditions.
• Cut spent flowers to ensure constant blooming.
• Prune at the beginning of the season.
Get your Queen Elizabeth rose today and turn your garden into a space fit for a queen!