* Images shown are of mature plants
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Drought Tolerance: Good
- Traffic Tolerance: High
- Coverage Area: 5,000-10,000 sq. feet
- Season: Transitional
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
The Perfect Grass for Hard-to-Plant Areas
Looking for your dream yard, but lacking the right growing conditions? Try Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed - our most resilient grass, perfect for hard-to-plant areas.
Even the toughest landscapes are no match for our All Pro Transition Blend. A strong, fast-establishing blend of 100% turf-type fescue, this grass seed holds up to heat, drought, and high levels of wear and tear. It's also built for better resistance to insects, diseases and more.
Lesco All Pro Transition Blend is ideal for high-traffic areas like home lawns or parks, and it can tolerate dry climates and areas with limited irrigation. The best part? It's easy to maintain. With excellent mowing qualities, this dense, upright grass provides the perfect backdrop, without the effort.
It can be hard to find the perfect grass seed for your lawn - and even harder if you're dealing with a difficult climate. At BrighterBlooms.com, we've chosen the best quality grass seed for for you - so you'll get a lush, improved landscape, faster and easier.
With Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed, you get the promise of strong growth, deep green color, and impressive tolerance. Don't wait - get your Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
Cool-season grasses tend to germinate best when the soil temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees - seeding is done best in spring or fall. For permanent establishment, Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed will grow best in the cool humid and cool arid zones of the United States, along with higher-elevation zones in the warm arid and warm humid zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, following these recommendations:
- New grass establishment: 6-8 lbs. of seed for every 1000 square feet
- Renovating an existing lawn: 5-7 lbs. for every 1000 square feet (for 20-50% existing coverage) or 4-6 lbs (for 50-75% existing coverage)
3. Watering: Water your new grass seed well immediately after grass seed application, and continue light, frequent waterings. Water more frequently in times of extreme heat or drought.
You'll see germination within 14 days, and your grass can take 2-6 months to fully establish.
4. Maintenance: Allow turf to establish before heavy use. This grass thrives best with moderate maintenance. Keep your lawn mowed at a height of 2-3 inches.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|