- Mature Height: 4 ft.
- Mature Width: 5 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Growth Rate: 1-2 ft.
- Botanical Name: Ilex vomitoria 'Nana'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
This plant grows well in growing zones:7-9 outdoors (hardy down to 10℉)
The Adaptable Dwarf Yaupon Works in Any Location
Vibrant evergreen foliage grows in a broadleaf habit and adaptable dwarf silhouette, making the Dwarf Yaupon Holly Shrub perfect for planting anywhere. And since it’s specifically suited for warmer climates, especially in the South, Dwarf Yaupon lends itself to foundation hedging, border plantings and beyond.
Plus, it rarely has pest or disease issues, so you get good looks without the hassle. The Dwarf Yaupon actually contains caffeine, so it’s easy to grow because it thrives in tough conditions when other varieties can't - it's basically immune to extreme temperatures, finicky soil types, pests, and diseases. You’ll get the Dwarf Yaupon’s finely-textured, glossy foliage and pops of red berries for effortless visual interest.
Even better? It’s made to acclimate and grow well, with results that continue season after season. We plant, monitor and ship your Yaupon with care, so you get the best possible results. Basically, we put in the extra work to meticulously nurture your plant and ensure it’s a proven performer…now, you’ll reap the rewards.
So, the Dwarf Yaupon offers rewards of easy, low-maintenance growth, versatility and adaptability. Get your own Dwarf Yaupon Holly Shrub before it’s gone!
We recommend getting 3 gallon privets if they're still available. You'll get tons of color, the first year! Perfect for impatient gardeners!
Planting & Care
2. Watering: Generally, you should water your Dwarf Yaupon weekly, or more often in extreme heat. If you’re not sure when to water your shrub, simply check its surrounding soil, down to about 2 or 3 inches – if the soil is dry, water your Yaupon.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Dwarf Yaupon with a general-purpose fertilizer in early spring for best results.
4. Pruning: If you want a neater, tidier appearance for your Yaupon, prune or shear it annually in winter to your desired shape.
Customer Reviews & Photos
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|