* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: DELstrirojacre
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Sunset-Hued Blooms on a Graceful Tree Form
Large, full clustered flowers meet bright pink and yellow hues in this unique tree, setting the spectacular Marc Chagall™ Rose apart. This vivid rose has all the color and vibrance of a painterly sunset, offering unbeatable impact to your garden.
Plus, this rose comes in a stylish, elegant tree form, for graceful height with a compact footprint that's perfect for patio containers or landscape accents.
Wherever you plant it, the show-stopping Marc Chagall™ Rose Tree delivers vibrant color and full, long-lasting blooms with ease. The best part? It's resistant to common rose diseases, especially mildew, so you get its full double blooms even through tough conditions.
You'll have a hard time finding this unique Rose Tree at your local nursery. And since we’ve grown, nurtured and shipped your Marc Chagall™ Rose with care, you'll get this rare rose and the guarantee of full, healthy growth, as soon as it ships to you.
Don't wait to get this vibrant, elegant Rose Tree to your landscape. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|