* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 2-3 ft.
- Mature Width: 1-2 ft.
- Sunlight: Partial Sun
- Spacing: 3-5 ft.
- Botanical Name: Asplenium nidus
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Low Light, Pet-Friendly Growth
Vibrant green hues and lush, leathery foliage merge, making the Bird’s Nest Fern a modern spin on the classic fern. And this Asian-native tropical plant is easy to keep, making it perfect for those with or without a green thumb.
Your Bird’s Nest Fern only needs humidity and thrives in low light, so it’s hassle-free. From tabletops to bare corners in your living room, your Bird's Nest brightens up any space, no matter where it lives. Especially since it's also pet-friendly, so you don't have to worry about where you place it.
Even better? Your Bird's Nest is planted, nurtured and shipped with the utmost care. Long before you order your Bird's Nest, we’ve meticulously planted, grown and monitored your plant from day one. That means you get better results after it arrives at your door, ready to go and grow since we put in the extra work.
Don't wait - reap the rewards of unique, richly-hued foliage and versatility. And when you order our larger 3-gallon size, you'll get instant good looks. Get your own Bird’s Nest Fern today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a proper location for your Bird’s Nest Fern – an East or North-facing window is ideal since it grows best in filtered or indirect light. Once you’ve chosen your location, plant in a pot that’s about twice the size of your plant’s shipped container.
2. Watering: Place your plant in a bathroom, kitchen or near a humidifier for easy humidity. Your Bird’s Nest can be placed in other spaces, but it’s important to mist your Fern regularly – at least twice weekly. If you’re not sure when to mist, simply check the soil around 2 inches down. If the soil is dry, it’s time to mist your plant.
3. Fertilizing: During the growing season, from April to September, fertilize your Bird’s Nest Fern once a month. Use house plant specialized formula and follow label instructions.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|