EasyPeel Clementine Tree Citrus clementina
* Images shown are of mature plants
EasyPeel Clementine Tree Citrus clementina
Sweet, Seedless & Easy Clementine
The name says it all - EasyPeel Clementines are sweet, seedless, and easy to peel! They're sweeter than tangerines and oranges, and are perfect for kids and adults alike to enjoy as a nutritious snack or addition to all kinds of dishes. These clementines are typically found boxed in grocery stores, but why not save money and grow your own EasyPeel Clementines at home?
Our EasyPeel Clementines are easy to grow no matter where you live. They're able to thrive indoors or out, in containers or in the ground. With a mature height of only 8 feet and width of 4-6 feet, the EasyPeel Clementine is ideal for patios and small landscapes, or even as an indoor plant. It's also disease and pest-resistant, tolerating harsher conditions.
This tree blooms in spring and emits a lovely fragrance similar to that of jasmine. The beautiful flowers evolve into baby clementines during the summer season and ripen slowly. By December, your tree will be full of sweet and juicy fruit ready for picking. You can expect to get fruit your very first year after planting your EasyPeel Clementine!
Enjoy the fresh taste of home grown citrus with our EasyPeel Clementine Tree - grab yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: If your winter temperatures are consistently below 40 degrees, plant your tree in a container that can easily be brought outside in the summer months and inside in the winter. Choose a pot slightly larger than what it was shipped in that has plenty of holes in the bottom to allow for drainage. Be sure to plant in well-draining potting soil, preferably recommended for acid-loving citrus plants.
Place your tree in an area of your home, preferably a south-facing window, where it's going to get plenty of sunlight. You may also need to create humidity for your tree by placing the pot on a saucer of pebbles or misting the leaves daily with water.
2. Watering: After watering (about once weekly), allow the top 2 to 3 inches of the soil to dry out completely before watering again.
You can also stick your index finger into the soil down to about 2 inches. If there is moisture present, hold off on watering until it feels drier at that depth. When you do water, stop once you see it escaping the drainage holes at the base of the pot.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your EasyPeel during the warmer spring and summer seasons with a citrus-specific fertilizer once every six weeks, like the one included in our Citrus Care Kit. Make sure to follow the application instructions written on the fertilizer bag.
4. Pruning: After the tree fruits, remove any dead wood and ventilate the center of the tree. Remove suckers as they form/grow from the base as they will steal away nutrients from the primary trunk of the tree. Pruning can be done at any time of the year.
5. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile, but you can pollinate by hand for indoor trees. Simply take a small, dry, fine-tipped paintbrush and stick it into the center of the bloom. Swirl it around and collect the pollen on the brush. Go to the next bloom and repeat the process until every bloom has been treated. Do this once daily and don’t wash the paintbrush until you've completed the process.
EasyPeel Clementine Tree Pollination
EasyPeel Clementine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional EasyPeel Clementine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $100||$24.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height: 8 ft. pruned
- Mature Width: 4-6 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Blooms: Spring
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, AL, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX, OR
Customer Reviews & Photos
Want extra protection for your plants? We've got you covered. Our cost-effective One Year Warranty guarantees your plants for a full year.
If a plant gets damaged - from weather, human error or anything else - just send in a picture, and you'll get store credit to replace your plant!
Get peace of mind for your new plants. Purchase a One Year Warranty today!
Because this tree is grown in a burlap bag, its roots grow into the cloth, rather than circling around the pot. This brings moisture and nutrients into the tree, for faster, healthier growth and ease. Simply dig your hole, place the Drop 'N Grow™ bag in the center (burlap included), then use excess dirt to fill the hole. That's it!