Patio Salad Garden
* Images shown are of mature plants
Patio Salad Garden
Grow Your Favorite Leafy Greens With This Quick-Harvest Garden
PLEASE NOTE: Plants ship separately from the rest of the kit and may arrive on a different day.
Get everything you need for a season of home-grown harvests, in one easy-to-plant kit!
- A selection of flavorful leafy greens, customized to your growing zone
- Complementary herbs to grow in the same pot
- Everything you need to plant, grow, and enjoy your harvests, including grow bag, soil and nutrients
Your Patio Salad Garden comes with everything you need to plant, grow, harvest, eat, and repeat a season of fresh flavors. This all-in-one garden comes with a collection of fully-rooted, seasonal leafy green plants and companion seasonal herbs customized to your growing zone,
Plus, you'll get everything you need to plant - including a grow bag made of strong, breathable (and reusable) fabric, coco-coir, custom soil additives, and nutrients matched specifically to the season and your plant’s needs.
When to plant: The Patio Salad Garden is perfect for planting when local temperatures start to dip below 80, and can thrive in temperatures as low as 40 degrees.
When to harvest: Your garden will be ready for its first of many harvests in approximately 3-4 weeks. The more frequently you harvest, the more your leafy greens and fresh herbs will produce.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your garden kit includes everything you need for a successful leafy green garden. We recommend keeping this kit out on a porch or patio, rather than indoors. Your plants thrive with at least 4-5 hours of direct sun every day and enjoy cool evenings, as long as the temperature does not dip below 40 degrees. If the weather is forecasted to be over 80 degrees or below 40 degrees, we recommend moving your garden inside for brief periods.
2. Watering: Get in the habit of checking on your garden every morning until you get a feel for how often it needs to be watered. Always take advantage of rainwater by letting it do the work for you. When temperatures soar over 80 degrees, you’ll need to hydrate your garden every day. Remember to always water the topsoil, not the plants. Your grow bag will drain excess water, so there’s no fear of overwatering.
3. Fertilizing: Your Patio Salad Garden Kit includes all the plant nutrients your herbs need to thrive throughout the season. Remember to mark your calendars for the 30 day and 60 day feeding schedule.
4. Harvesting: You can begin enjoying your herb harvests approximately 3-4 weeks after planting when the plants have enough foliage to maintain growth. Remember to harvest the outer leaves, allowing the center of the plant to continue
sending out new leaves. This is an easy way to have a succession of harvests from the
5. Pruning: Pruning herbs keeps them growing strong. Pruning or cutting off leaves and parts of the herb stems will signal the plant to continue growing and keep your garden thick and lush. Pruning can be accomplished by pinching with your fingers for the smaller stems or using clean shears for heavier work.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $100||$24.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Growing Zones: Indoors
- Mature Height: 1-2 ft.
- Mature Width: 1-2 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Customer Reviews & Photos
Want extra protection for your plants? We've got you covered. Our cost-effective One Year Warranty guarantees your plants for a full year.
If a plant gets damaged - from weather, human error or anything else - just send in a picture, and you'll get store credit to replace your plant!
Get peace of mind for your new plants. Purchase a One Year Warranty today!
Because this tree is grown in a burlap bag, its roots grow into the cloth, rather than circling around the pot. This brings moisture and nutrients into the tree, for faster, healthier growth and ease. Simply dig your hole, place the Drop 'N Grow™ bag in the center (burlap included), then use excess dirt to fill the hole. That's it!