* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 1-2 ft.
- Mature Width: 1-2 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Blooms: Spring-Fall
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa meibenbino PP 30811
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Months of Rich Color & Petite Knock Out® Benefits
The latest addition to the Knock Out® family, the Petite Knock Out® Rose Shrub gives you the best of both worlds: True red blooms on a small form and the carefree Knock Out® benefits you love. So, you get big red blooms from spring through fall, upgrading your curb appeal for months at a time...just in a smaller, more compact form.
And the Petite requires virtually no upkeep. Despite its compact size and delicate appearance, the Petite couldn't be stronger, producing huge clusters of red flowers. The Petite is unlike any other - from container plants next to your entryway to vibrant borders along your driveway, the Petite makes a huge statement in a small, easy silhouette.
Disease-resistant, drought-tolerant and self-cleaning, the Petite's roses transform any garden space. Now, you'll have the best yard in the neighborhood without hours spent fussing, fertilizing, or pruning. The only work will be finding the perfect place for your Petite!
It's the newest Knock Out® introduction, years in the making, so it's almost impossible to find this rose anywhere else. But when you order from our nursery, you'll not only get the consistent color and huge, carefree blooms of the Petite for yourself...you'll also get the promise of tried-and-true performance.
Our painstaking process means that you reap the rewards of blooms without all the fuss. But don't wait - get your Petite Knock Out® Rose Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade (an area that receives 3 to 6 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|