* Images shown are of mature plants
My Garden Go-Tos™
Plant Your Dream Garden, Without the Effort!
Say goodbye to back-breaking digging when planting season comes around. Now, there's an easier way to plant your dream landscape!
The Power Planter® DIY Planting Auger is a hand-held hole digger fits most cordless drills, making it easy to dig and plant anywhere. This compact but powerful Planting Auger is ideal for planting bulbs, small annuals and perennials and more, without the hard work - just pick your spot and drill your holes!
With strong, 10-gauge flighting, a 3/8 inch non-slip hex drive, and a 5/8 inch center shaft made of durable steel, this Power Planter® can easily dig into even compacted dirt. And its glossy, bright-green paint will help it stand out among your other garden tools!
And it's not only great for small plants. Our Planting Auger can be used to:
- Mix house paint, grass seed, fertilizer and cement
- Loosen up the soil for a larger plant or tree
- Easily complete mass plantings
Don't wait - get an easier way to plant your perfect landscape today!
- 1 Power Planter® DIY Planting Auger
- Hanging box for easy storage
- 3 in. W x 12 in. L
- Fits most cordless drills (minimum 18V recommended)
- Digs holes up to 3 inches wide and 11 inches deep
- Drill and side handle not included - side handle may be required for more compacted dirt
- Do not use earth augers with impact driver drills, drill bit extensions or sockets
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3, 4, 5, & 6. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 2nd|
|Zone 5||Week of April 11th|
|Zone 6||Week of March 28th|
|Zones 6 - 11||Ships Now!|
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|