* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-4 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: DELstricol
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Striped, Colorful Roses + Disease Resistance
Growing unlike any other rose variety you've seen, the Camille Pissarro™ imparts sunny striations of color to your garden, making it one of the most popular new roses on the market.
Plus, its fruity fragrance lends even more elegance to your landscape spaces. From pots next to your entryway to focal points in your plant beds, the Camille Pissarro™ offers vivid blooms, an easy, compact growth habit, and dark green foliage that make an unmatched statement.
And it's container-friendly and fairly hardy, thriving through tough conditions when many other roses fade. It's no wonder why the Camille is almost impossible to find at local garden centers. Even better? We’ve planted, grown and shipped your Camille with meticulous care, so you get unbelievable color without the guesswork.
We’ve done the hard work so that you get the look of an expert rose garden right at your door. But don't wait...order your Camille Pissarro™ today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives about 4 or 5 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth. After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole that’s at least two or three times wider than your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and lastly, water to help establish its roots.
2. Watering: Summer mulching helps to retain moisture and keep roots cool, but an adequate watering schedule is important. Water approximately once weekly until the plant is more established – once it’s established, you may taper off watering. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 to 3 inches down – if the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Prune as needed for shaping during the late winter or early spring, and remove dead leaves as needed. Deadheading is unnecessary since the shrub drops its spent blooms.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|